Several studies have shown that the body can effectively and efficiently absorb inhaled vitamin B12. Guys and girls you can vape your way to health with these.
One study showed that inhaling a vitamin B12 aerosol spray effectively restored normal levels of vitamin B12 in people. Another study showed that inhalation was especially useful for the treatment of ‘pernicious anemia’, one of the most serious conditions that can result from Vitamin B12 deficiency.
The studies indicate that inhaling vitamin B12 is a highly promising method for treating B12 deficiency, and that inhalation can be as effective as injections for maintaining healthy levels.
B12 is a good fit for vaporizing
Vitamin B12 is uniquely well suited for vaporizing for three main reasons:
- Because your body only needs a very small amount of it , so it can be inhaled in several puffs.
- Because B12 isn’t sensitive to the temperatures involved in vaping, so the heat doesn’t ruin it.
- Because inhaling it has been found effective in several studies, dating back to the 1950’s.
The same cannot be said for many other vitamins, like vitamins A and C, which would require thousands of puffs a day, and haven’t been shown effective in any inhalation studies.
- No Caffeine Crash. No Sugar Crash. No Calories. No Nicotine.
- Vegan. Gluten Free. Organic Flavors.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Though these look promising yet all said n done if you intend to take a few puffs here n there , then it’s good idea to use these as even though they might not be what they claim to be yet your need to breathe out the smoke will be looked after. I think if I can I would try one soon.