Leather is ruling and is popular in all four fashion capitals of the world. Not just abroad but even in our own country we are seeing the impact that faux leather, and the wet look patent one is making. From modern ruffles in bod-con silhouettes to dreamy sheer materials like chiffons and laces,to the sturdy leather, all is ruling the fashion scene abroad as well as in India. So what are you waiting for, go grab your choice of look and be the chic, classy fashionista.
- If you are like a model, tall and slim, then you will anyways look picture perfect while out and about in your leather trousers, tied-up belt and cool red lipstick.
- You can wear it with a black high neck or crop top depending on the weather.
- You can also wear spangly knit with sleek leather trews, a slogan clutch and heels for the evenings.
- And if you are a biker chic then be cool n casual n don on a leather jacket on top of a skinny leather jeans.
- Pair a leather mini with a striped sweater and lace-up sandal shoes for an elevated everyday look.
- Stand out from the crowd by adding an asymmetric element and rocking a bold colour. If you are a curvy woman like me then you would surely appreciate the geometric patterns and prints which anyways make you look slimmer or rather, narrow, since prints definitely conceal. But believe me, I see no point in trying to look slim when you are not , the basic idea is to know and accept your body and still be confident and happy.
- I personally preferred an animal print to make it look totally raw with the ankle length boots.
- You could also add up a frayed denim jacket to go with a pair of leather skinnies or even a skirt and there you go girl, you have an all access pass to the Joan Jett set.
- A white chiffon shirt/ blouse could also accentuate up your feminine quotient and you could pair it up with patent leather stilettos to add the grace.
- If it’s a night event or a dinner evening, you could pair up a long leather skirt with side slit along with a lace and georgette blouse with some ruffles on the neck and sleeves which are so undeniably feminine and bring out the sensuous aspect of a female’s personality ( ruffles are also big time in this season).
- I loved the Armani knee length dress in tan brown, it definitely makes you look so classy and fabulous.
[Outfit Details:]Be the first to recommend this.