Hi dear girlies, mommys to be, how does it sound if we discuss a little bit of dressing up the baby bump, yes you heard it right. The lady who is sexier and more confident as she embarks on this journey into real womanhood, imparting her a glow so natural and body so beautiful.
Yeah it becomes even more lovely as it is capable of giving a new life, unbelievable isn’t it. And undoubtedly bump is the cutest n most precious accessory one could flaunt.
Fashion and pregnancy go together and there are no dearth of choices to spoil a mum- to- be. Let’s take a sneak peek into the wardrobes of celebs who have had rocking sense of fashion coupled with comfort during pregnancy .
Today I’m also discussing few points to be kept in mind while dressing your cute bump, no camouflage , carry the baby bump with pride darlings, I had an awesome fun time during mine. And I can never thank my friends enough, specially Ritu, who sent me so many maternity outfits that I had a fashionable pregnancy full of love and good wishes from my best of friends. Can’t ever get over those pamperings and affection more than anything , anyways here you go.
- Try layering pieces with your bump. It’s very comfortable and flattering.
- Bold prints are fun and can help make your bump appear smaller, as they can distract the eye.
- Shopping vintage? A lot of non-maternity dresses work well if they have a higher waistline. It’s a great way to maximize your current wardrobe for as long as you can.
- As your bump grows, emphasize your best assets. Love your legs? Show them off in a knee-length dress.
- When you’re not quite ready for full-on maternity jeans, try a cute pair of patterned elastic-waist pants. Just make sure they’re not too baggy.
- Don’t shy away from color just because you’re pregnant. The key is to find a silhouette that flatters your growing bump.
- A slimming little black dress is a must-have for any mom-to-be.
- Stretchy pencil skirts have been my best friend during pregnancy. Pair them with a classic blouse and nude heels to elongate your legs.
- Invest in a good leather jacket. I got mine in my first trimester and wore it nonstop over sweet dresses or comfy tees.
- Splurge on accessories—hats, especially—since you can still wear them all after baby arrives.
- Figure-hugging dresses + an oversize coat or cardigan = slimming and comfortable.
- My favourite was the culotte skirt teamed with tops with geometric prints.
Style your wardrobe and have a gorgeous time girlies, love yourself !!!️️ And be lofty since these are the various spectrums of life so enjoy the colours always of the rainbow, that is, life…
Be the first to recommend this.