Rompers are the most stylishly comfortable outfit, specially when you are holidaying in a resort. I love rompers for the fact that they look cute and you can team it up with any statement booties or shoes. This holiday season if you are travelling down South to Goa, Bangalore, Mysore etc. then you can carry any summer clothes for the daytime. You will surely need to layer it in the mornings or late evenings.
I chose to wear these rompers for my Sunday lazying around near the pool after I had a fun afternoon swim, with my book ” The almond eyes and lotus feet”
I have this particular affinity towards rompers and jumpsuits as-
- They are perfect for a sports activity filled day and a comfy leisure wear.
- They are cute and sexy at the same time.
- They can be carried with perfect ease and don’t need much accessorising.
- I wore them with an ankle high bootie to add some glitz to the otherwise plain black rompers.
- I used a solid belt to add to the look with no other piece of accessories to keep it bold yet making an impact.
- Too much of anything kills the look so the idea is to keep it simple and trendy so let’s stick to one statement accessory at a time and I think the booties here did the trick.
So let your hair free when holidaying, minimal is the key to have a great time holidaying while looking cool. Cheers to the festive season, eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we may diet! Live, love and laugh and be lofty while you enjoy the various colourful spectrums…
Always remember black and grey are the shades that you will face invariably despite the rainbow.. the sun will eventually shine on you but you need to travel the dark tunnel too.
Merry Christmas to all of you beautiful people.
Rompers – GAP
Booties – Street shopping
Location – Taj Bangalore