Rainy season is one season which is eagerly awaited for, because it notifies the departure of the hot and tiring summer season.
Pollution, dirt, grime, and the harmful UV rays of the sun- these are the common culprits that damage your skin, especially during the rains.
Don’t worry! You can get rid of the infections and keep your skin clear and fresh all through the rainy season.
- Keep the skin moist by using soap free cleansers and scrubs
- Toning needs to be done with an alcohol free toner to prevent dryness of the skin.
- Sunscreen lotion must be used even if the sun is not visible.
- Facials and bleaching make the skin rough during rains, hence should be avoided or at least limited, instead use some homemade masks.
- Water proof light make up will be a better choice in rains than heavy cream based make ups. A BB cream does a better trick though.
- Prevent the lips from cracking by using milk cream regularly and avoiding dark color lipsticks.
- The skin of the whole body must be kept clean with the help of manicure, pedicure and waxing.
- Use warm water instead of cold water to clean the face after coming home from outside and spray some cooling rosewater or cucumber juice, it does wonders to your skin.
Widget not in any sidebars