- We all love the voluminous and flowing lehangas but what if your diary is pencilled with casual events and you are obsessed with flares. One must look no further than the sophisticated yet carefree vibe of palazzo pants. These are versatile and can be worn for any occasions.
- These pants are a sweet boho chic combo and they save you a lot of stress if you choose to wear it for weddings as you don’t have to be on guard as you are with lehangas or full length anarkalis as they risk one with falling down or crashing if you are wearing heels; or say, climbing the stairs. So palazzos don’t compromise on your mobility and if one works them in different styles then they could be a more fuss free fashion.
- So let’s embrace the new age trend and be as droolicious as the Bollywood divas. The style inspiration from these celebrities says a lot about the versatility of palazzos.
- A svelte body looks good with cape as a top but if you are large it’s better to stay always from two pieces of garments that are both anti fit. It gives a shabby look unless you wear it in thin fabrics which show off your midriff which is well worked out.
- Crop top is the most casual way of wearing it and it goes with all sort of bodies. You could keep the length of crop top as per your convenience and let’s hit the gyms to go shorter next season. I have tried to keep it simple and fuss free. This pant cum skirt is a modern way to style yourself. You could wear it with a crop top for a day’s outing or a body suit like the one I’m wearing here or you could just pair it with some embellished party top for a more formal look.
- Then in the summers one could also wear it with long Kurtas and look classy. A long well fitting Kurta is a better choice or else it would look like one is in a sack.
Flowing and fashion forward, this pair of plum dehry satin asymmetrical pants that I’m wearing is great for both Western and Indian outfits. Comfortable and classy these palazzos can be worn anytime of the day or night.
With more accessories and added layers in form of a long cape/jacket it can be easily be transformed from a casual to a party wear.
Since it’s summers and as I said I would be doing a series of summer lookbook hence I thought of documenting this style statement too. To keep it less plain I have added a belt with this look although even a lovely waistband in metallic colours would look great as well.
So breath in some fresh whiff of air in your wardrobe with some amazing palazzos and have a fashionable summer.
Location courtesy @itcgardenia
May 14, 2018
Leave a comment