Sundays are always special, and it becomes even more special when a famous hypermarket chain adds another feather to their cap by opening a new store in Bangalore.
Yes, I am talking about SPAR Hypermarket’s another store in Bangalore at Forum Shantiniketan mall.
The inauguration of the store started with an impressive Dollu Kunitha performance by local artists. The store visit was a delightful experience. I realized that one might not need to go anywhere else to meet one’s household and office needs.
Let me take you through a few store sections that I loved the most:
- Grandma’s corner – As the name suggests, it is a section that will make one feel nostalgic thinking about the great taste of one’s grandma’s homemade pickle. The pickle is available in traditional pickle jar which will tempt you to buy it without any hesitation.
- Farmers Market – It has all the necessary pulses, dal, rice, gur, and other such products that will meet your kitchen needs. Not to forget all the daily fruits and vegetable needs also get fulfilled here with its fresh fruits & vegetables including seasonal fruits & vegetables section.
- Meat & Fish – There is a food kiosk at the entrance of the section which will let you know about the various kinds of products available in that section such as meat, fish, fresh cuts, cold cuts, raw and packed. There are separate sections for seafood and fresh meat. The fish fresh cuts were as fresh as you have just come from fishing and the section was very hygienic.
- Freshly – From salads, mocktails to fresh juices, every requirement for a person who wants to live a healthy lifestyle can be satisfied along with quality service. Moreover, if you want to have fresh fruits, vegetables or smoothies, then this is the right place to be in.
- Easy buy – This section is entirely for the fashion lovers where one can get all the apparels, be it Indian ethnic or contemporary. I hope this will be the best place for ladies to satiate their fashion desires.
- Beauty – Yet another section where one would want to visit because it offers a wide range of beauty care products such as hair care, skin care, eye and lip care essentials. Beauty products of various known brands are available in this section. A makeover counter is there too where one can try the products and see if they like it then they can go ahead and buy it
In short, it was a Sunday well spent, and without getting tired, I shopped to my heart’s content. I got some fantastic offers such as Buy One and Get One Free and 20%-50% off. Drop by and shop for all your daily and occasional need at SPAR Hypermarket.