If you want to awaken the magpie amongst your circle then Metallic midi skirts should be your pick. The obvious reasons are that they catch the fancy of every street style photographer for the past couple of seasons, and it’s easy to see why. These skirts, often featuring pleats, create just enough flash n glitz while maintaining a daytime-friendly level of modesty and look, thanks to their longer hemline. It is the raging current trend, and it was a very big fashion house iterations that first won the hearts of the fashion crowd, with the fashion house’s shiny gold and green options quickly selling out, prompting it to create more metallic midi skirts. And in case you’re thinking that they’re a hard trend to pull off, think again. These surprisingly versatile skirts will surely get more wear than you ever imagined. They are chic n classy with a hint of glamour.
Here is my list of why they should be on your hit list.
- They sparkle so beautifully in the sunlight.
- They make whatever you’re wearing feel fancy n glitzy without effort.
- They’re guaranteed to make you stand out as they make a style statement.
- They’re comfortable.
- You can dress them down with flats and a pullover or tee.
- They’re flattering especially if worn with off or cold shoulder blouse n pumps or stilettos, they add the glamour to your look.
You can wear them day time by teaming it up with a crop top and ankle high boots as I have done and the faux fur again makes it an evening wear. So go girl, buy the look, and rock every place u go.
My day look with the striped crop top n faux fur
Let’s see how celebs have sported the look with these skirts-
Curtesy- Forever New
Pumps- Jimmy Choo
Ankle boots- Tommy hilfiger
Cap- Local Kashmir Market
Styled, modelled by- Anuja Pandey